Your Pelvic Floor - The Inside Story eBook
We will use reasonable efforts to process orders within twenty-four (24) hours or 1 business day after the order was received.
We ship via Canada Post from Vancouver, BC using Expedited Shipping on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
For items that are backordered the product will be shipped once the product is back in stock.
Shipping times are typically 2-6 days depending on where the order is going. Some examples: Alberta and BC are typically 2 days, Manitoba and Saskatchewan 3-4 days. Ontario and Quebec 4-5 days. Nova Scotia and New Brunswick 6-7 days. Newfoundland and Labrador 7-10 days. Shipping is between $11.00 - $22.00 depending on where in Canada you are located.
Outside Canada. We are currently unable to accept any Orders for the Epi-No Delphine Plus or the Epi-No Libra (collectively, the "Epi-No System") billed or shipped to destinations outside of Canada and if you purchase the Epi-No System, you represent that your purchase is for personal use only and you will only use the Epi-No System in Canada.
Your complete satisfaction is important to us. You may return any Product (subject to restrictions) shipped by Pelvienne Wellness, for a full credit or refund subject to the following:
- You must return Product to us within thirty (30) days of delivery;
- You may not return Product that has been opened or used unless the Product was damaged or defective prior to any such opening or use, as determined by us in our sole discretion, acting reasonably; and
- Subject to the foregoing, all Products must be returned in good and like-new condition.
Return Fee. We will provide free return shipping and handling if your return is the result of our error (damaged, defective, or incorrect Product, etc.), as determined by us, acting reasonably, which may be applied as a credit towards future purchases. In all other cases, a return shipping and handling fee will apply. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept 'COD' deliveries.
Returning Product. If you wish to return Product(s) to us, please contact us to arrange for the pick-up of the Product(s) to be returned.
Damaged or Defective Product. If you receive damaged or defective Product and you would like to return such damaged or defective Product, you must contact us by phone or via e-mail within five (5) days of delivery, and provide us with the Order number and Product number as well as your e-mail address and phone number. If you do not contact us within five (5) days of delivery, you will be deemed to have accepted the Product and you cannot return damaged or defective Product.
Your Pelvic Floor The Inside Story is a comprehensive and fun exploration of pelvic floor health across all the stages of womanhood: from pregnancy, through motherhood, and into menopause.
Illustrated with simple diagrams and fun, casual language, it is your ultimate guide to restoring and preserving the most important and tragically ignored part of women’s health.
Here’s a taste of what you will learn:
- 8 critical ways a healthy core supports your health and well-being
- How most women are doing Kegels wrong, and why the right way matters
- The different kinds of incontinence and how you can heal them with a simple set of exercises (no drugs or diapers needed!)
- What foods can actually damage your pelvic floor and make incontinence worse
- How to protect your posture while pregnant
- The relationship between your pelvic floor and back pain.
- What you can personally do about prolapse
- The spiritual and emotional connections to your pelvic floor
- How you can heal diastasis recti, aka mummy tummy (hint: it’s probably not your diet)
- What is a pelvic physiotherapist – and how and why you should find one
- Plus tips from pelvic health and fitness experts all around the world!
This ebook is the distillation of years experience in helping women everywhere with their pelvic floor health – all in one simple, easy to reference, beautifully designed guide you can download instantly.