Ab System by Bellies Inc
We will use reasonable efforts to process orders within twenty-four (24) hours.
We ship via Canada Post from Vancouver, BC using Expedited Shipping.
Shipping times are typically 2-6 days depending on where the order is going. Some examples: Alberta and BC are typically 2 days, Manitoba and Saskatchewan 3-4 days. Ontario and Quebec 4-5 days. Nova Scotia and New Brunswick 6-7 days. Shipping is between $11.00 - $20.00 depending on where in Canada you are located.
Outside Canada. We are currently unable to accept any Orders for the Epi-No Delphine Plus or the Epi-No Libra (collectively, the "Epi-No System") billed or shipped to destinations outside of Canada and if you purchase the Epi-No System, you represent that your purchase is for personal use only and you will only use the Epi-No System in Canada.
Your complete satisfaction is important to us. You may return any Product (subject to restrictions) shipped by Pelvienne Wellness, for a full credit or refund subject to the following:
- You must return Product to us within thirty (30) days of delivery;
- You may not return Product that has been opened or used unless the Product was damaged or defective prior to any such opening or use, as determined by us in our sole discretion, acting reasonably; and
- Subject to the foregoing, all Products must be returned in good and like-new condition.
Return Fee. We will provide free return shipping and handling if your return is the result of our error (damaged, defective, or incorrect Product, etc.), as determined by us, acting reasonably, which may be applied as a credit towards future purchases. In all other cases, a return shipping and handling fee will apply. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept 'COD' deliveries.
Returning Product. If you wish to return Product(s) to us, please contact us to arrange for the pick-up of the Product(s) to be returned.
Damaged or Defective Product. If you receive damaged or defective Product and you would like to return such damaged or defective Product, you must contact us by phone or via e-mail within five (5) days of delivery, and provide us with the Order number and Product number as well as your e-mail address and phone number. If you do not contact us within five (5) days of delivery, you will be deemed to have accepted the Product and you cannot return damaged or defective Product.
The Ab System is the ultimate preventive AND restorative product for pregnant women! Purchased in your third trimester, you will begin the core confidence exercise program to help strengthen your core for birth and minimize diastasis recti.
Once your baby is born you immediately put on an Ab Tank and the Ab Wrap to provide support to the stretched, weakened tissues in your abdomen. You then re-start the core confidence exercise program to restore your core from the inside out!
Each complete system comes with
- 1 black Ab Tank
- 1 nude Ab Tank
- 1 nude Ab Wrap
- A delicates laundry bag so you can wash one Ab Tank and still have one to wear!
- A copy of the core confidence exercise guidebook along with FREE access to the online video version
- A copy of the Core Confidence for Pregnancy eBook full of amazing MUST KNOW information
* The Gripper Elastic on the lumbar pad, added to help it stay in place, is made of rubber and does contain latex.
Sizing is based on third trimester measurements - ideally around your 30th week or later - you will measure under your bust and around your hips. We have tried to make this as applicable to everyone as possible, however every body is different.
We have found that the under the bust measurement is the one that really dictates what size to buy.
As a general guideline:
- S is for women who were size 2-6 pre-pregnancy
- M is for women who were size 8-10 pre-pregnancy
- L is for women who were size 12-14 pre-pregnancy
We have designed the product to be used in the first 8 weeks postpartum, when the belly is still shrinking. For women who are past the 8 week postpartum mark and still wish to purchase the product, you may wish to go to the smaller size to ensure the appropriate fit.
As a general guide, if you are in the low to middle of a size range, we recommend ordering a size smaller.
S - Under Bust – 28-34, Hips 30-40
M - Under Bust 33 - 39, Hips 35-45
L - Under Bust – 38 - 44, Hips 40-50
A Quick Guide to using the AB Wrap:
View A More Detailed Guide: