Core & Pelvic Floor Coaching
Core & Pelvic Floor Movement Coaching - Online
Every woman’s body is a unique story.
There are no one-size-fits-all solutions.
The individual attention and feedback in my personal coaching sessions focuses all my knowledge and experience onto you, your body, your story and specific exercises and lifestyle modifications to help you restore your pelvic health.
With over a decade of helping women restore their pelvic floor health, I have a deep back of tricks I bring specific to your unique situation, including:
- Restorative Exercise to undo damage core muscles, ease back pain, eliminate incontinence and feel more supple
- Hypopressive Method to reduce or eliminate organ prolapse and incontinence
- Strengthening Exercises to increase Pelvic Floor Health and gain control of your bladder
- Stretching and Release work to optimize core function
- Posture Balancing to relieve stress on your body and organs and gain more vitality
- Breathing and Visualization Practices to integrate mind and body into a single beatiful presence
- Product and Lifestyle Recommendations – there are some amazing products out there you have never heard of. Get my expert opinion on what really works
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist Referrals: a good pelvic floor physio is essential to restoring your health. Every woman needs one. I have a wide network and am happy to introduce you to the best practitioners I know
Results you can expect!
No more leaking - woot woot!
No need to plot out every bathroom in town - hallelujah!
Improved posture - flat butts are a thing of the past!
Reduction or elimination of prolapse symptoms - feel sexy again!
Praise from a client (mother of one)
"When I sustained a third degree tear giving birth to my little girl earlier this year, I knew recovery would be long and tough. But I underestimated just how difficult it would be, even though I'd been proactive and found a pelvic floor physiotherapist months in advance.
The first woman I saw was highly trained and highly respected in the area, and yet I struggled to connect with her methods for rehabilitation, and after more than six months still had to wear Depends every time I went for a run. There would be times I'd feel the urge to have a bowel movement just half a block from home after a leisurely walk with my daughter, and still wouldn't make it home in time. Each time it happened I was mortified and discouraged. I wondered if I'd ever be normal again.
It was desperation that led me to Kim. To say she's changed my life is an understatement. She was thorough in her assessment, which she delivered in a kind and understanding manner, and I left her office feeling hope at last. The exercises she sent me home with were explained clearly, and were even kind of fun, which motivated me to keep doing them. It wasn't long before I started feeling the difference. Now, I can't remember the last time I wore a pair of Depends and I no longer live in fear of accidents. I won't say that I finally feel like I did before I gave birth because thanks to Kim, I feel better. You can bet I'll be singing her praises for a long, long time. Thank you, Kim."
Core & Pelvic Floor Online Coaching Session - 1 hour $97
You have some challenges - maybe you leak when you laugh, maybe you are tired of needing to visit the bathroom every 30 minutes. You have some questions and are unsure where to start or what to do. I can help.
In our hour together I can help you better understand your pelvic floor and why it may not be working as it should. I can guide you into better lifestyle habits, posture and movement positions and give you a plan to regain your pelvic vitality!
7 everyday mistakes to avoid while regaining your pelvic strength (and bladder control!)