Your Pelvic Floor In Pregnancy
Pregnancy is an incredible time in your life! It’s also a time when your core and pelvic floor go through a lot changes: shifting, stretching, moving… not to mention carrying around a growing baby.
Knowing how to support your body during these changes can help you navigate these changes to an easier birth, faster recovery, and a smooth transition into motherhood
Prepare to Push™ Prenatal Education and Coaching
Prepare To Push™ is a holistic mind-body approach to pregnancy, birth, and postpartum healing. This is a life-changing program that will shed a whole new light on the way you think about your pelvic health.
At Vagina Coach, I am on a mission to dispel our taboos and transform the way we think about women’s health. In order to make this material as accessible as possible for as many women as possible I have a few options available:
- Online Course (the most comprehensive option)
- Online Coaching
Prepare to Push™ Online Course
This is the most popular and comprehensive program here at Vagina Coach and it goes through everything you need to know: from early pregnancy through birth and of course, the recovery.
The best part about the online course is that you can go at your own pace. You can watch and follow along with the exercises from the convenience of your own home – no need to drive, or find parking, or coordinate schedules.
Just you, when you’re ready.
And you’ll have access for life, so you can repeat and review material as often as you need!
The course is organized into 13 Modules, each with videos, diagrams, and step-by-step exercise plans so you can approach your birth relaxed, confident that your body knows what to do, and that you know how to work with your body.
Here’s some of what we will cover:
- How the pelvic floor health is the missing link in modern women’s health
- Different ways pregnancy can interfere with your core, and how you can compensate in a constructive way
- Everything you need to know about diastasis recti: how it happens and how to heal it
- The real easiest birth positions – it’s not what you see on TV!
- How a certain way of breathing can strengthen your pelvic floor and make for an easier birth
- Which exercises to help prepare your body for birth, and which to avoid!
- The little-known long-term health complications that come from cesarean birth
- How fear can actually make your birth more physically difficult and how to relax and prepare your mind
- What is an EPI-NO and why you would want to use it
- Specific exercises for new Moms so you can recover faster and begin enjoying your newfound motherhood!
- Visualizations that can help you restore your pelvic health even faster
Online Coaching $97/hr
Every woman’s body and each pregnancy is unique. No two are ever the same. In a personalized consultation, I tailor all the material from the e-course specifically to you and your uniquely beautiful pregnancy.
I will go through all of the exercises with you in person, giving you invaluable direct feedback on how to do everything properly so you can prepare fully.
We will also have a lot of fun – I love connecting with and coaching new mothers!
*IMPORTANT: You must complete THIS FORM and have it signed by your healthcare professional prior to meeting.
Prepare to Push™ In Person Workshops
Prepare to Push licensees in Toronto, Calgary, and myself here in Vancouver offer in-person workshops. These are fantastic events for groups of women who want to learn more about their bodies and how to best prepare for childbirth and recovery.
Our next dates are listed below. If you would like to schedule one near you, please contact us here.
Wednesday , October 3, 2018
6:00 - 9:00 pm
Location & Contact Details
120, 3820 Brentwood Rd. NW, Calgary AB
Join Kim Magotiaux (the licensee), Professional Kinesiologist and CSEP-Certified Personal Trainer, to prepare for a better birth and recovery. This hands-on workshop will leave you feeling confident, prepared and empowered! You won’t be left wondering “why didn’t anyone tell me about this before?"
Become a PREPARE TO PUSH™ Licensee!
If you are a fitness professional and interested in learning how you can add the Prepare To Push™ program to your business contact us about our licensing opportunities.