The Ab System is the ultimate preventive AND restorative product for pregnant women! Purchased in your third trimester, you will begin the core confidence exercise program to help strengthen your core for birth and minimize diastasis recti.
Once your baby is born you immediately put on an Ab Tank and the Ab Wrap to provide support to the stretched, weakened tissues in your abdomen. You then re-start the core confidence exercise program to restore your core from the inside out!
Each complete system comes with
- 1 black Ab Tank
- 1 nude Ab Tank
- 1 nude Ab Wrap
- A delicates laundry bag so you can wash one Ab Tank and still have one to wear!
- A copy of the core confidence exercise guidebook along with FREE access to the online video version
- A copy of the Core Confidence for Pregnancy eBook full of amazing MUST KNOW information
* The Gripper Elastic on the lumbar pad, added to help it stay in place, is made of rubber and does contain latex.
Sizing is based on third trimester measurements - ideally around your 30th week or later - you will measure under your bust and around your hips. We have tried to make this as applicable to everyone as possible, however every body is different.
We have found that the under the bust measurement is the one that really dictates what size to buy.
As a general guideline:
- S is for women who were size 2-6 pre-pregnancy
- M is for women who were size 8-10 pre-pregnancy
- L is for women who were size 12-14 pre-pregnancy
We have designed the product to be used in the first 8 weeks postpartum, when the belly is still shrinking. For women who are past the 8 week postpartum mark and still wish to purchase the product, you may wish to go to the smaller size to ensure the appropriate fit.
As a general guide, if you are in the low to middle of a size range, we recommend ordering a size smaller.
S - Under Bust – 28-34, Hips 30-40
M - Under Bust 33 - 39, Hips 35-45
L - Under Bust – 38 - 44, Hips 40-50
A Quick Guide to using the AB Wrap:
View A More Detailed Guide: